Thanks for staying at home to flatten the curve! Here are some links to at-home nourishment for your mind, body, and soul…
- Local author Jill Westwood is offering her hilarious rom-com, Homewrecker, for FREE in the Ladies Love Lit promo. Who doesn’t need some light reading right now? If you enjoy this book, she has another title, Control Freak, that you can find on Amazon.
- Live streams and Virtual Concerts https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9335531/coronavirus-quarantine-music-events-online-streams
- Netflix Party – Google Chrome extension for watching a movie with friends (separately but together)
- Wake County Public Library offers e-books and audio books as well as read-alongs and videos on demand. You can also get a temporary library card online if you don’t already have one.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Web Cams
- San Diego Zoo Web Cams
- Free live guided meditation on Zoom, Friday, April 3rd 3:00-3:20 EST with local mindfulness coach Myra Smith. Appropriate for ages 14 and up. Use this link and the meeting passcode 460705.
- Fitness studios and gyms offering live-stream workouts
- Jay Shetty 20 days of Live Meditation on his FB page
- Yoga with Adriene videos
- Local Cirque de Vol Circus Arts Studio is offering online classes
- Famous actors/actresses reading children’s books
- PBS Teaching Materials for Learning at Home https://unctv.pbslearningmedia.org
- Coding for Kids https://scratch.mit.edu
- Learn about the ocean at atmosphere with these NOAA resources
- Biodiversity Bingo Card for outdoor learning
- Online classes and help for various subjects and grade levels https://www.khanacademy.org